ExploreWeekiWachee.com is committed to respecting the privacy of USER. Therefore, ExploreWeekiWachee.com uses personal information only for purposes necessary to provide the services described herein. EWW is the sole owner of the information collected on the web site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed below:
- Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data stored on USER’s personal computer hard drive containing information about USER. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on ExploreWeekiWachee.com. Once USER closes his or her computer web browser, the cookie terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on ExploreWeekiWachee.com, USER would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the site during repeat visits. If USER rejects the cookie by setting the browser to reject cookies, USER still may use the web site. The only drawback to this is that USER will be limited in some areas of the site. Cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our USERs to enhance and improve the site.
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track USER(s)’ movement on our pages, and gather broad usage information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Links: ExploreWeekiWachee.com may contain links to other web sites. EWW is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- Surveys and Contests: From time to time our site may request information from USER(s) via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contest is completely voluntary and USER therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of this site or for the official business purposes of EWW.
- Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, ExploreWeekiWachee.com has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. When USER submits sensitive information via the web site, the information is protected both online and off-line. If you have any questions about the security of ExploreWeekiWachee.com, you can send email to [email protected]
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web administrator of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
VISITOR, USER and CONTRIBUTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The web site provides different levels of security (‘TIERS”) for access to its content. Visitors only have access to the public pages of the web site. USERS have basic password protected one-way access to website content. Access approval is solely at the discretion of web administrators. If you are now approved, or in the future become approved for a TIER of access which provides you interactive access to some or all web site content for purposes of posting, editing or deleting content you are a contributor (“CONTRIBUTOR”). Visitors, USERs and CONTRIBUTORs are strictly governed by the following rules:
- A ExploreWeekiWachee.com USER or CONTRIBUTOR may not use the web site to display any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, hate or illegal material. Any impersonation of a fellow USER or another person also is prohibited. ExploreWeekiWachee.com at its sole discretion may remove content it deems unacceptable under these guidelines or in violation of these terms and condition.
- USER(s) and CONTRIBUTOR(s) may only post materials which are original or for which they have obtained appropriate copyright or other permission. Posted content will not violate, plagiarize or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or proprietary rights. Otherwise, you acknowledge that any materials you copy and paste to the web site is in the public domain. If you post material violating this policy, it will be deleted. In addition, no material found on ExploreWeekiWachee.com may be printed, published, or otherwise used without the written permission of EWW, the owner of this site.
- Any attempt by anyone entering this site to harvest e-mail and/or other information about our USER(s), affiliates or visitors, including addresses and email addresses is prohibited and will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
- Graphics, pictures, or banners are not allowed in any posts and will be deleted without notice.
- USER(s) and CONTRIBUTOR(s) may not post commercial advertising messages or solicitations. Any URL containing a referral code or referral address will be edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the web administrator. These are considered advertising. Listing of a URL is limited to only “home pages” that include no advertising or referral. Links to businesses or pages with advertising are prohibited.
- EWW hereby place the USER of this web site on legal notice that USER information found on the web site may not be disclosed, disseminated, or used in any manner whatsoever, including, but not limited to purposes of solicitation of products or services by mail, telephone, email or otherwise, without the express, advance written permission of the individual resident. USER(s) may not use this web site to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Any conduct by you that in EWW’s discretion restricts or inhibits the use of this site by any other USER or visitor will not be tolerated. You agree to not use the web site to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, or national law, “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or collect, store or use personal data about other USER(s) or neighbors. We reserve the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including the posting of your address and the reporting of your activity to your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), and other authorities and denying you further access of any kind to the web site.
Visitors, USER(s) and CONTRIBUTOR(s) agree to indemnify and hold the EWW and its web site volunteers, committee volunteers, affiliates, officers, agents, licensers or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted or posted to the EWW web site; or arising out of use of the web site, violation of the TOS or any other assumed obligation and including other persons using their account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this paragraph. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
You agree that the EWW or members of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web team, at its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the web site, and remove and discard any content within the web site, for any reason. The EWW or members of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web team may at its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the web site under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the web administrator may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account. Further, you agree that EWW or members of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web team shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the web site.
The ExploreWeekiWachee.com web site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because the EWW or members of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web team has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree the EWW or members of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web team are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that EWW shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By logging on to the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web site you expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web site is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ExploreWeekiWachee.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We warrant neither that access to ExploreWeekiWachee.com will be uninterrupted nor that material appearing thereon will be error-free. There may be delays, omissions, or interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through ExploreWeekiWachee.com.
- We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed on ExploreWeekiWachee.com or available through its links, if any. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions appearing on ExploreWeekiWachee.com. The EWW or members of the ExploreWeekiWachee.com web team are not liable for the content of any posts. We only review them for the purpose of assuring compliance with the policies of this TOS. We do not verify or endorse as true any information posted by a CONTRIBUTOR.
- Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or other destructive materials on ExploreWeekiWachee.com, we do not guarantee or warrant that ExploreWeekiWachee.com or materials that may be downloaded from ExploreWeekiWachee.com do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on ExploreWeekiWachee.com and any materials available through ExploreWeekiWachee.com, you do so solely at your own risk.
- USER(s) and CONTRIBUTOR(s) are responsible for any and all liability resulting from publication, distribution or redistribution related to materials they post on ExploreWeekiWachee.com or the use of such material by any person (including liability resulting from any virus, worm, “Trojan Horse” or other contaminating or destructive feature of the data).
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The web site may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the web site.
If you violate any of the policies listed in the TOS or as listed in other areas of this site your email address may be posted as a policy violator and your access to the web site may be revoked without notice.
All headings and subheading employed within this TOS are inserted only for convenience and reference only. Headings are not to be considered in the interpretation of any provision of this TOS.
INVALIDITY OF A PARAGRAPH; WAIVER
If any section, sentence, or paragraph of this TOS is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the TOS will continue in force. If we should fail to enforce any right or provision in these terms and conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
By accessing ExploreWeekiWachee.com the first time visitors, USER(s) and CONTRIBUTOR(s) perpetually subscribe to, agree with and accept these TOS. Each new event of accessing ExploreWeekiWachee.com shall constitute a renewal and extension of this acceptance.
IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE REPORT THEM TO: [email protected] .com.
Terms of Service
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to the Explore Weeki Wachee (“EWW”) web site also referred to as “ExploreWeekiWachee.com”. The following are the current Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by EWW from time to time without notice to the user(s) (“USER”). You can always review the most current version of the TOS at any time in the “Footer” section of the web site.